Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm It!

I was tagged by my sister Sara.


Here are the rules that I must post first.

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.


And my middle name is Ann.....


A - Anticipation - It is official we have purchased our tickets to visit home sweet home!!! We will be home December 13 - January 7. OH HOW EXCITING - The thing I miss the most is HUGS!! I can not wait to see all of our family and friends (be prepared for a lot of hugs!!!).


N - Nocturnal - I am definatly a night person - most of my energy comes after 5:00pm and will continue until 1:30am. Scott always tells me to go to bed earlier so that I will have more energy in the morning. Not likely for me to give it a try, but thanks for the advice!


N - New - A lot of new in my life:

Pick N Pay - Is it the new Meijers? Not quite, but I am learning to adjust

Food - Man it sure is difficult to cook here when I am so used to the ingredients I could find back home

Friends - Working on it. We sure are meeting a lot of nice people!!

World - It is amazing what new things I am learning and how my eyes are open to different things

Bible Study - We just started a new Bible study with the books Faith Under Fire by Lee Strobel (an athiest turned Christian). It is made me realize how little I know in the Bible. There is a lot of deep and tough questions about Faith.

I Tag Eight is Enough, Melissa, Aunt Marva

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for all of you to come home. i miss you bunches.

denise said...

Okay, I've been tagged 3 times. Now I must get busy.
How was your barbeque today and did you make potato salad?
It sounds like you are making a lot of friends, just remember you're coming home in 2 years, right!? Don't get too comfortable!
Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Love you all, Mom