Friday, March 7, 2008

Wine Country

Day 2 of our trip we drove another 6 hours to Wellington. We drove through the most beautiful mountains and wineries (I have tons of pictures - but none of them really do any justice to the magnitude of beauty). We were in awe. We used our "trusty" GPS unit to get us to our B&B. This place was in the middle of nowhere!! Dirt roads - crazy curves - and no street signs. We were greatly impressed when we arrived.

We stayed in the most beautiful farmhouse built in 1776. We had use of the whole house. The kids loved running around, playing with their big dogs, seeing the horses, and I loved the mountain landscape all around us.




I will post a video of my morning when it eventually loads up - Ok its loaded - just disregard the bunions (I know I have them) and yes I did fall down a step while recording - just to put a smile on your face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!!!! I love the horses. I sure miss ours. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm happy that you were able to share this with family.
God is everywhere and we see it in his handiwork of nature.
I would love to be there now.
We miss you soooo much.
love you.
Mom