Monday, July 21, 2008

Not sure how this happened!

Alex lost his first tooth in Africa!!

We still are unsure on how it happened. His tooth was not loose before last night. Alex came down from his room (after he was to be in bed for 2 hours) and told me his tooth was loose. Not really believing him, I checked anyway. Not only was it loose, but it was close to to coming out. I told him that it would be a bit before I could pull it because the roots on one side was still very much intact.
.
Then today, the bugger pulled his whole tooth out. "Look Mom my tooth came out"
.
We are still confused. He has wished for a loose tooth since Maddie started losing hers. I told him maybe when he is 5 or 6. He is so excited for the tooth fairy to come. (I hope he doesn't start pulling his teeth just for the money!)
.

6 comments:

MikeandLynette said...

He looks so proud of himself! Congrats Alex. I hope the Toothfairy brings you a small fortune :)

joan b. said...

Denise told us about Alex losing a tooth - and he's only four! How much does the tooth fairy leave under pillows these days?

Eager to see all of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alex for losing your first tooth! I also lost a tooth yesterday!I miss you!

~Jessica

Anonymous said...

LOL....that is way too cute!!!

Michelle said...

good job ALex!

Dewey is very excited to show you his missing tooth too! He is counting the days until you return.

denise said...

Hey Alex! Grandma is finally catching up on her blogs after being at the cottage for 2 weeks without internet! I was on the phone with your mommy when you came downstairs to tell her that your tooth was loose and I couldn't believe it when she said it came out! You are a really brave boy and I hope the tooth fairy rewarded you handsomely!! Love you, Grandma D