Tuesday, June 5, 2007

MADDIE GRADUATES KINDERGARTEN

MADDIE AS CATINA CAT

IT WAS THE CUTEST PROGRAM





"My Name is Catina Cat and My Favorite Words are......."


Maddie and her friend Zoe

Phoebe -- Maddie -- Emma
.
.
Maddie sure has grown this year. She loved kindergarten!!! She is sad to be leaving behind her friends here, but she is also excited to meet new friends. I have loved watching her blossom this year. The best is when I walk through the house and I find a note saying "Maddie and Mom Love" She is learning to read and write. She loves to take a book off the shelf and copy the words. She has been truely blessed by her wonderful teachers. They wrap their arms around our children and give them so much love.
.
The Kindergarten Program was so great. They sang songs that I did not even know Maddie knew. There is nothing better than hearing your daughter sing your favorite song "Amazing Grace" She has grown and learned a lot at school. She truely is a blessing to us. What a Gift!!! CONGRATULATIONS MADDIE ON YOUR GRADUATION!!

7 comments:

joan b. said...

Mattie is the cutes cat I've ever seen :) What a doll she is and what a great mom you are! We're praying for you as you wrap up all the details before your big move to South Africa. What a wonderful adventure for you and your family!
I love you!

joan b. said...

Alright - I do know how the word cutest is spelled - sorry for the error......

Anonymous said...

Congrats Maddie! I love the cat ears! Very cute family picture, too.

Sara said...

I just love Madison. I am in tears right now........I am going to miss her so much! Love you bunches and congrats....

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Maddie, Maddie, what a doll! I'm sure she will make lots of new friends easily - she's such a friendly little girl. I sat behind Alex at John's graduation tonight and he sure is growing up too! Love you all! Aunt Marva

Amy said...

congratulations maddie! i can't wait to see you guys, if only briefly. love you-

denise said...

What a proud mom you are and with good reason. You have been blessed with such a precious gift and I know you treasure her. I am so proud of her too. She is so sweet and I can't believe I'm gonna have to go 6 months without a Maddie hug :( Love you, Mom