Friday, April 27, 2007

AND TIME IS FLYING BY

As I figured out how much time we had left before our official date of departure, I typed it in 3 times because I thought it was wrong. Then as I came to reality - I can not believe how fast the day is approaching. It seems like just yesterday we found out we had this great oppurtunity to follow a different path that God has put in our lives. As I am typing this the tears keep coming. I had no idea what an emotional rollercoaster this would all be. I am torn between the excitment of moving and doing what we feel is right and the extreme pain and sadness of leaving all the dear family and friends behind. I know it will be OK. I am always thankful for the wonderful people God has put in my life to love.
Other information: HUGE MOVING SALE AT MY HOUSE MAY 11 and 12 &
I have changed the settings on my blog so anyone can comment (sorry about that while I was gone - I am new to this blogging world.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be missed that is for sure!! I'll keep praying for you as the time fast approaches.

I love ya lots.

Sara

Katie said...

I can't believe how soon it is coming up either - what a great experience for your family though! We will definitely miss all of you though!

PS - I better be invited to the pre-huge moving sale :) JK

Quintin Booysen said...

Hi Scott and Lia, Quintin here from Hydraform. I am sure your new life in Africa will not only be fantastic for you and your family, but also an opportunity for you both to give back to the most needy people in the world, Africans. May every person who's life you touch in Africa benefit from you being here in Africa. From your partner and friend in Africa, Quintin (7th generation White African)
P.S. I am here to help when you are in need.