Tuesday, May 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to my husband and my best friend

Yes, Scott turns 34 today. This is a little dedication to him for being such a great husband and dad. I couldn't ask for anything better. He puts up with all of my craziness!! I remember back in the day when he wrote the sweetest cards that would make any girlfriend melt - Like the time when the movie Show Me The Money with Tom Cruise was big - Scott wrote in a card that "you complete me" and of course I told him "shh ... you had me at hello" - What funny memories (we laugh hard about that card). He still can write the sweetest of cards. (Sorry if you get crap for this Scott - everyone was bound to find out that you are sensative). I just want to say THANK YOU to him for everything he does for me and the kids. We all love you very much. I hope you have a great Birthday.

Scott and his other best friend Riley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD - WE LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

denise said...

Happy Birthday Scott! Thank you for being a wonderful husband to Lia. It means alot to us as parents to know that she is loved so much. Thanks too for being a great, loving, patient father to Maddie and Alex. It seems that you always have time and energy for them.
You are also a terrific son-in-law. You are kind, caring and pretty handy to have around too!
Thanks for all your help with the projects around our house. (We all know there have been plenty of them!)
It's been great having you in the family for the past 10 years! We love you and wish you a blessed year with all the changes and adventure that it will bring. You are a faithful child of God and we know He has a plan for your life and we trust Him to carry it out.
Have a happy day! Love Mom and Dad Dieleman

Sonny Huisman said...

Happy Birthday Scott!

I'm so glad Lia did a blog entry . . . cuz I didn't have the forethought to get a card in the mail.

I hope you have a great day (as crummy and rainy as it is), and I hope this coming year brings lots of fun and adventure for you!

Love you tons!

Sonny

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Scott. You're being thought of in Seattle. :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Scott!

Sorry its a day late. I dind't do my daily blog check yesterday. What a sweet post!

Michelle said...

I'm late, but worth the wait!!

happy birthday Scott!
Much love and God's Blessings to you and the whole family this year and many more to come!

Love,
Dan, Chelle, Chase, Dewey & Joy

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Great post Lia - how sweet! Happy Birthday, Scott - hope you got our card on time! I know the next year will be just overflowing with awesome experiences - enjoy making great memories! Love, Aunt Marva