Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WE ARE LEAVING TODAY

Here we go - We are leaving today for our first trip to South Africa!!! I have not even hauled out a suitcase yet for our 10 day trip - AHHHH. I am realizing what a huge procrastinator I am. It is now 12:19 and We leave for the Airport in 4 1/2 hours. You can keep up to date on our travels - I hope - from this blog. You will have to bear with me - I am totally new to this world of blogging. We are heading for an area outside of Pretoria (see map). We will be looking for a house to live in, check out schools for Maddie, attempting the grocery store - And yes I need to see what their malls are like. Please pray for safe travels and for our kids as they will be staying with the Grandparents. Pray for God's guidance in all of these decisions and that we are able to accomplish what we need to on this trip. LOVE YOU ALL -

Tamboti Lodge
We will be staying here a couple of nights.
And here a couple of nights

4 comments:

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Dear Scott and Lia - wow, what an experience!! We will keep you in our prayers as you travel and we will pray that you have a successful trip and accomplish everything that you need to get done. Lots of Love, Uncle Dave and Aunt Marva

Sonny Huisman said...

I can't even believe it! Another blog for me to be addicted to! I'm happy to add it to my "Fellow Bloggers" list!

We'll be praying for safe travel! We'll also be praying that all goes well as you search for a new home and figure out all that it has to offer! Here's hoping for good malls!

Lis said...

Hi Lia (& Scott too!)
Missing you already! Praying all goes well. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures! Love ya!

Jared Roman said...

Hey Scotteo, hope things are going well for ya. Been thinking about ya. You know, you actually remind me of my older brother. That's a good thing. Well, we'll be praying for you. It's a whole different world over there, and satan is more evident over there.
satan sucks
Jared