Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ArtPrize Downtown Grand Rapids

Wow can you believe it has been 7 months since my last posting! I even had to think about how to do a blog post again :( Anyway I have decided that I am going to try my best to keep this blog up to date - I need some sort of way to keep track of my crazy life :) Anyway I am also thinking of posting pictures of the last 7 months just so there is record of it and you can see a little bit of what our family has been up to. I wonder if I still have any readers?!?!

Last Saturday we took a trip to as I would say "the new downtown"!! We went to see all the art that was put up all around downtown Grand Rapids. Wow what a lot of people!! It was neat to see Grand Rapids so full of activity. Here are a few pictures of us viewing all the ArtPrize work. We went with Michelle Donker and her girls. What a fun night out!




a bench


us on the bench - I was going to put the kids on it, but you wouldn't have been able to see the full picture :)
Alex, Zoe, Maddie, and Ella



the kids running through a maze
This next picture is bizzare and I really think that you would have to have a mental problem if you bought one of these dolls - yes that is a doll - It felt, looked, and weighed like a real baby. It was a little freaky.












5 comments:

jonna said...

Oh great, so now you are saying I have a mental problem! That doll was on my Christmas list!!
You know I'm kidding--it was the South African version that I put on my Christmas list.

Glad you are back to blogging!

Katie said...

That doll is seriously creepy real looking. Or maybe just plain creepy!

Give Me Neither said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Give Me Neither said...

Yep, creepy.

Jonna, just keep chanting "I don't have a mental problem, I don't have a mental problem..." :)

Aunt Marva said...

Looks like you had lots of fun at art prize - I love the bench - never would have known it was that big from the first picture!