Thursday, November 13, 2008

FALL BACK A LITTLE


Well I see I am a little late on the fall blog. Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love the smell of dried or burning leaves. I love being outdoors in the mid 60 degree weather! There are so many memories I can remember as a kid in the fall time - playing in the leaves and of course Halloween. I wish I had a scanner so I could show you some costumes of some Halloween pasts. Instead here is my update on us this fall.

It starts with our new house - Isn't it so awesome in the fall! I LOVE IT!






I had to throw this picture in - Alex fishing in the pond with his new fishing pole - I think he is confused if he is to be a fisherman or a cowboy!
CARVING PUMPKINS WITH AUNTIE SARA



Alex's mean pumpkin

Surprise!




LIGHTS OUT
.
HALLOWEEN at Church



Alex, Chase and Maddie - Chase's mask kinda scared me
.
THE LEAVES
Maddie in her own world - she raked her own leaves and did not know I was taking pictures


Alex, Maddie and Zach
.
MAKING APPLESAUCE
I decided to do some canning of applesauce and apples for apple crisp. I went up north to my moms house - FUN

SUSIE HOMEMAKER - :)
My mom working hard

Oh and then there is Alex - my mom gave him a huge - and I mean huge sucker - here he is when he was finished - A STICKY MESS - not sure if he is mad that it is gone or that I am taking his picture - Either way - he makes me laugh!
.

Give thanks to the Lord for HE is good - His love endures forever!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you have been having a lot of fun and keeping busy this fall. Fall is my favorite season too!!!!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Now those are big pumpkins!!

MikeandLynette said...

Welcome back to the bloggin world. It is nice to see your updates. And Sara is looking HOT in that picture :) Looks like fun. I love fall too!

Anonymous said...

Whatever Lynette! That is not HOT. LOL..

denise said...

It's been a while since I checked the blogs and was delighted to see a couple from you! what fun pictures of Maddie in the leaves and I think Alex looks sick to his stomach, not mad! All I want for Christmas is a jar of homemade applesauce! Looks yummy! Love you, Mom