Monday, November 17, 2008

Annual Shopping Trip

Every year we (my mom and sisters) pack it up for an overnight stay for our annual shopping trip. I was so excited to go this year (i missed last years)! It was so different though - Amy and Betsy live in DC so they were not able to come and Sara had a funeral to go to on Saturday so she was not able to make it. That left Michelle, Katie, Mom and I. It was so much fun. We have a tradition of taking a picture before, during, or after the trip. This picture is of us near Ikea in Canton - at a Tim Horton's with our box of Timbits (funny at the time). Overall I think Michelle and Mom accomplished the most in Christmas shopping and I think Katie and I accomplished the most in shopping for ourselves and kids. We laughed and cried (that is laughing until we cried). What a great time.

I am ready for next years trip already - HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET ALL OF US TOGETHER.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

mmmmm....Tim's bits!

denise said...

We always have so much fun. Even though it was a little different this year without some of the girls, I'm glad we went. I had a great time shopping with my DC girls last weekend! Maybe next year we can all be together again...hope so!

Katie said...

Everyone driving by must have thought we were a little nuts posing in front of a Tim Horton's with our Timbits :)