Monday, April 7, 2008

ALEX - CAN'T FORGET ABOUT HIM

Loving Life

Smiling on a daily basis

Finding new varieties of bugs to play with

Calling mom - I mean Dad - I mean mom (can't make up his mind)

Telling us what he is doing constantly (too much info at times)

Reminding me of Great Grandma Dieleman - shakes his finger at me

Learning along with Maddie (he is a sponge)

Growing like a weed

Counting down the days till his birthday (he knows that after his birthday we will see all the Grandmas and Grandpas in Michigan)

Asking if I know what all his cousins and Riley are doing on that day

Loving Spiderman, Dinosaurs, Cars, and Video games (oh no!)

Hugging and talking to everyone (even strangers)

Trying every excuse to not be in bed

Wishing for a Webkinz of his own

Trying new food

Whining/Crying at little things (not good)

Biting his tongue when he concentrates (just like his dad)

Asking me if the babies are all out of the tummies (Katie, Chelle, and Michelle)

and

Cuddling and giving affirmations to some of us who are homesick (ME!).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Precious Alex..

Miss and Love you lots...

Auntie Sara

Katie said...

Cute pict of Alex too. We miss those precious kiddos!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

What a good looking dude!! Love ya! Aunt Marva

Anonymous said...

I'm missing all the big hugs & kisses I got when we were in SA. Can't wait until you are back in MI again to give me somemore. Keep up the good work with school.

Love,
Grandma L

denise said...

We sure do miss you around here (especially on Wednesdays!) It's just not the same without you Alex! I'm so glad that you're doing so well and that you're growing so big! Don't ever get too big to give your Grandma lots of hugs! Can you believe you have 2 new cousins? They can't wait to meet you when you come home to Michigan. Love you soooo much! Grandma D